The unique benefits of villa Mary are:
- It is a great choice for groups of people who wish to stay in the beautiful countryside of Crete and be also close to the beach.
- The location is ideal as the house is close to urban areas but it offers peace and privacy to its guests.
- The fact that the ground floor is absolutely separated from the first floor which provides complete privacy among your groups.
- You can enjoy the delicious Cretan cuisine from the owner's cooking place nearby the villa with special prices to the guests of the villa.
- Various facilities for children include indoor playroom area with Playstation 4, outdoor playground and separate shallow part of the pool.
- The villa offers beautiful and spacious outdoor areas where the guests can enjoy relaxing or activities with unique facilities such as gym, table tennis, pool table, basketball court or football field!
- Spacious fully equipped and organised barbecue area with wood oven.
- The hospitality of the owner and his family who will be on hand with helpful advice and information whenever it is needed.
The villa is divided into 3 independent floors of a 260 sq. m total area, in a plot of 2,500 sq. m with 5 bedrooms and it can accommodate 10 people in beds and up to 12 people if necessary.
- Indoor layout -
Entering the villa on the ground floor, there is an open plan area combining a dining area, a split-level living room area with a 42" HDTV, a fireplace, a fully equipped open plan kitchen.
On the ground floor you will find two bedrooms, one with a double bed and en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi and the other one with 2 single beds which has an en-suite WC. Also a bathroom with shower and washing machine is found on the same floor.
From the first floor's separate entrance from outdoor we enter into a playroom area with 46” HDTV and a Playstation 4. Then you will find the second open plan kitchen with small dining area. From the kitchen area, there is an access into a spacious 100 sq. m veranda with wonderful sea and mountain views. It has an additional barbecue if you wish to dine on the veranda!
On the first floor you will also find 2 bedrooms, one with 2 single beds and the other one with a double bed with en-suite bathroom with shower. There is one more bathroom with shower is found on this floor.
The single beds can be transformed to be a double if it’s needed.
From the basement’s separate entrance we enter a hall way to a bedroom with a double bed. A bathroom with shower is also found on this floor. There is no air-conditioning on the basement however the room is very cool as it is on the basement and there are also fans. A gym room is also located on this floor.
- Outdoor area -
Spacious outdoor area and its unique facilities are the highlight of our villa. These facilities ensure that all of our guests can find a way to enjoy their day!
Our outdoor facilities include:
- 90 sq.m swimming pool including a shallow part for young children
- Hydromassage for 6 people
- 3 barbecue areas plus a wood oven
- Safe playground for children
- Basketball court (1/2)
- Mini soccer field
- Table tennis under the pergola
- Pool table
- Volleyball net
- Vegetable garden
- Parking space for 4 cars
|Fenced||90 m² swimming pool|
|Sun beds / Umbrellas||Hydromassage|
|Child pool||Charcoal BBQ|
|Mini soccer field||Gym room|
|Table Tennis||Pool table|
|Volleyball net||Basketball court (1/2)|
|Satellite HDTV||Wi-Fi internet connection|
|Fireplace||Air-conditioned (2 floors)|
|First aid kit||Baby cot / Highchair|
|Playroom area||Playstation 4|
|Fridge / Freezer||4 ring gas stove|
|Dishwasher||Filter coffee machine|
|Blender||Dishes / Utensils|
Rethymno (10 km)
The renaissance town of Rethymno. A historic location where you may find many museums, food and entertainment.
Chania Airport (78 km)
The international airport in Chania. The airport is the second largest with exclusive flights of Ryanair.
Souda port (61.8 km)
Daily ferries are available from/to the port.
Heraklion Airport (77 km)
The Kazantzakis Airport in Heraklion town. The biggest airport in Crete serving domestic and international flights. EasyJet has flights to this airport as well.
Platanias (5.7 km)
A lively area with shops, restaurants, bars, cafeterias and clubs!
Adelianos Kampos (5 km)
In Adelianos Kampos you will find options for eating, shopping, entertainment and activities such as tennis court and kart tracks. The beach is very well organised with umbrellas, lifeguards, changing rooms, showers, bars, etc. It is very popular for its infrastructure of the water sports and beach sports.
Closest beach (3.5 km)
The closest beach to the villa is in the Adelianos Kampos area.
Panormo beach (17.5 km)
This coastal village is situated 20 km east of Rethymno. It boasts an organised beach as well as a variety of tavernas right by the sea.
Bali beach (28.5 km)
Nestling in the surrounding mountains of the bay of Bali you will find the coastal village of the same name 34 km east of Rethymno. Visitors may choose from which of the small inlets to enjoy bathing at organised sandy beaches. The area offers a large number of tavernas and shops.
Traditional tavern (40 m)
The owner’s tavern is just 40 m away from the villa offering special price for our guests. You can also find a tavern in Pigi village centre.
Mini market (800 m)
In Pigi village.
Supermarket (2 km)
In Adele village.
Hospital (14 km)
General Hospital of Rethymno.
Pharmacy (800 m)
In Pigi village.
Bars / Night clubs (5 km)
In Platanias area.
ATM (5 km)
In Platanias area.
Arkadi Monastery (11 km)
One of the most historical places in Crete, well worth to visit it!
Margarites village (22 km)
A village with great pottery and great traditional taverns as well.
Eleftherna village (13 km)
The area where the finds of the homonymous ancient city are found. It is not known when the city was actually built but according to scientists there must have been life in the area in the Geometric period, that is 970-820 B.C. The area and the museum will be open in 2016.